Currently the following opportunities are available:
GALLERY MANAGER AND ASSISTANT
Alexander Lamont, an award-winning design company making lighting, accessories, gifts and furniture is looking for Gallery Managers and Assistants for its galleries in downtown Bangkok.
Applicants should be sophisticated and well presented, keen to work within a dynamic retail sales team, to assist clients from all over the world and to engage with beautiful objects and display spaces within the context of a growing brand. Excellent spoken and written English are essential and interviews will be conducted only in English.
• Assist clients with informative, detailed presentations of Alexander Lamont’s products
• Maximize sales to meet Sales Target and preserve the company's high standards of customer satisfaction
• Create strong relationships with key customers
• Generate sales opportunities for Sales Team
• Drive visual merchandising to a high standard in accordance with brand guidelines
• At least 2 years’ experience in retail sales
• Confident, sophisticated and well presented
• Outgoing, friendly, service minded personality
• Excellent communication skills
• Passionate about art, craftsmanship and beautiful objects
• High quality experience in shop display
• Excellent Command of English
If you believe that you can make a valuable contribution to our company and brand, please send your resume and photo to email@example.com
We require an energetic, detail-oriented QC Manager for our boutique factory in the suburbs of Bangkok. You should be an excellent communicator and team-builder and have good written and spoken English language skills.
QC Manager reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for managing all aspects of quality control and technical solutions. The Q.C will oversee the QC Department, and must assist in supervising, training and motivation of all Production employees.
The QC Manager will be required among other things to:
• Build and manage a QC system to cover Production inline inspections (at various key stages)
• Communicate with the Project Manager & Purchaser, and the Operations Manager to provide regular updates on quality control and technical issues
• Assist Production Supervisor in managing all furniture flow, ensuring product moves through the various production stages in a timely and efficient manner
• Participate in weekly production meetings with production team to discuss the production master plan.
• Work closely with all production department heads and Warehouse Manager to make sure the product is made exactly to specifications
• Visit our outside suppliers to QC Product and train them in our standards
• Assist with hiring and training production staff and QC staff
• Responsible for ALL factory production staff on Saturdays, making sure all staff are productive
• Thai national
• At least Bachelor's Degree
• 7+ years experience in QC/QA(preferably) in a furniture/wood manufacturing business
• Good English skills (written and spoken)
• Other basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Hands-on, Energetic, detail oriented, and able to work under pressure
• Strong problem solving skills
• Able to work at our Bangsue Headquarters
Working hours: 8 am – 5 pm Monday to Saturday
If you want to work with the highest quality workmanship in a vibrant and interesting environment please apply with your CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org